By registering for a fundraiser class, you get to learn new things while making the world a better place. Win-win.
SO FAR WE'VE RAISED
Get It Done!
Pick a project, make a plan, find your motivation,
and finish it before the end of 2020.
Friday December 11, 2020 at
11 Am Hawaii / 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern.
Watch live or watch the recording later.
Cost: Donation-based. This class is a fundraiser for #FirstRespondersFirst
Your donation will be used to provide supplies, equipment, child care, mental health support and other resources to frontline healthcare workers who risk their lives to care for people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contribute what you can. 100% goes to this organization.
Class includes: live-streaming video (60 mins) + downloadable workbook.
Hosted by Alexandra Franzen and Lindsey Smith.
What is one project you really want to complete before the end of 2020?
Maybe it is…
- Decluttering your closet
- Updating your website
- Sending a proposal to a client
- Creating a family cookbook
- Writing a long-overdue letter
- Sprucing up your resume
- Dealing with some tax paperwork
- Starting your own blog, newsletter, or podcast
…Or something else that you’ve been postponing, avoiding, neglecting, or just haven’t had enough time to do.
Come to this free/donation-based class called Get It Done!
Learn how to set yourself up for success, clear any blocks standing in your way, commit, focus, and get this thing done.
Imagine how good it’s going to feel to finish it!
Here’s what we’re covering:
- A quick way to bust out of a funk and get extremely motivated.
- How to set “tiny goals” that are realistic and achievable, instead of setting yourself up for disappointment.
- Why it is absolutely crucial to remove digital distractions (phone, tablet, email, social media, notifications), so you can access your full brain power and concentrate fully.
- The connection between stress and your IQ score, and how lowering stress levels allows you to think clearly and work faster.
- What to say to yourself when you feel like giving up.
- How to become the kind of person who actually finishes what they start.
This class is for all ages. Recommended: 18 and up.
Tell your friends about this class. Invite your whole community to attend!
More attendees = more donations = more funds raised = more good done.
About the Instructors
Alexandra Franzen is a writer and entrepreneur. She’s the author of 6 books, founder of the award-winning Tiny Press, a book publishing imprint, and a writing teacher who has taught in 18 cities around the world. She’s also the ghostwriter behind numerous #1 bestselling books, inspirational TEDx talks, and other speeches and presentations.
Alexandra has written articles for Time, Forbes, Newsweek, The Huffington Post, and Lifehacker. Her work has been mentioned in The New York Times Small Business Blog, The Atlantic, The Los Angeles Times, and Inc.
Lindsey is a writer, literary agent, and the founder of One Idea Press. She is obsessed with creating and publishing and, to date, she has helped more than 1,000 people write and self-publish their books. She has written eight books of her own, including her award-winning book, Eat Your Feelings.
Lindsey also dabbles in stand-up comedy and resides in Pittsburgh, PA with her punk rock husband and their adorable pup, Winnie Cooper.